How to purchase
How to purchase
Our allocations process is the method by which we allocate our lease purchase apartments at Cote Lane, Monica Wills House, Sandford Station and Westbury Fields. The private rented properties at Cote Lane are also allocated using this process.
The process begins when you contact us to register your interest. You then have a couple of options available depending on your current circumstances:
Mailing list - Register your details and join our mailing list so we can send you our newsletters, keeping you up-to-date with what’s going on across our retirement villages.
Allocations Shortlist - Joining our allocations shortlist gives you priority information on suitable apartments as they become available. Whilst you can join this list at any time, we’d recommend doing so if you are looking to move within the next 6 to 12 months.
If you would like to move within 6 to 12 months:
- Join the Allocations Shortlist - Contact the Sales Team on 0117 949 4004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the shortlist.
- The Allocations Shortlist - While you wait for an apartment that matches your needs to become available, you will receive regular invitations to events at the village.
- Apartment becomes available - We will review the Allocations Shortlist and invite those with the best match to view the apartment.
- Express interest - If you think the apartment is right for you, you can express an interest. If there is more than one expression of interest the Village Manager will make a final decision about who will be offered the apartment.
- OFFER Congratulations! You can now begin the process of reserving the property. If no offer this time, we will give you feedback and then contact you when other suitable apartments become available.
- Reservation - We will now ask you to complete a form and pay the £2,000 reservation deposit. This secures the apartment in your name for a three month reservation period. Please note that if you have to withdraw during this period and before the exchange of contracts, your deposit will be refunded in full, minus any administration or legal costs incurred by the Trust.
If you’re not ready to move:
- Stay on our mailing list - We will keep in touch, but you won’t be specifically notified of available apartments.
- When you are looking to move - Join the Allocations Shortlist. Contact the Sales Team and we will add you to the shortlist as quickly as possible.