We have built a long-standing reputation for providing high quality care and support within our retirement villages and care homes.
This is down to the exceptional people who work here. People who go the extra mile to build relationships with our residents and customers.
We believe that’s it’s our dedicated team and our embedded values that make St Monica Trust such a great place to work. As a growing organisation, we are always on the look-out for caring, committed and professional people to join our team.
Based in and around Bristol, we employ over 1,200 people to support and celebrate the lives of residents and customers. In return we offer award-winning training and development, competitive pay and benefits in a positive and inclusive working environment.
We can offer you:
- At least 23 days’ holiday (29 days for registered nurses), plus bank holidays (pro-rata).
- Competitive hourly rates, with generous enhancements for weekend and night work (qualifying roles only).
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Life assurance at 4 times salary.
- Savings on shopping website to save on weekly spends, but also treats and holidays.
- Extensive induction programme and training opportunities with both internal and external training providers on a range of topics.
- Generous occupational sick pay scheme after 12 months’ service.
- Employee referral scheme to reward colleagues who recommend their friends to work here.
- Colleague achievement and recognition schemes.
- Colleague opinion and feedback schemes.
- Employee assistance programme should you require confidential support.
- Career development opportunities.
- Free Parking
We need people for a wide range of different roles, including nursing staff, care staff, catering assistants and housekeepers, not to mention our specialist roles in care for people with dementia or within our respite care unit.